Archival giclée fine art print. Open edition.
‘Union, dedication, ultimate trust. Life balance.’
The twin koi represent love, dedication, and strength. A symbol of love that defies time. Longevity in relationship, companionship, partnership. A life with a deep sense of trust. Integrity. Patience. The wave symbolizes the ability to tap into the wildness and infinite power needed to grow and blossom a connection. Schools of fish represent the support and community around each and every relationship.
Embedded in the first layer is a note translating “I love you” into many languages.
Wild-harvested flower/plant reliefs: unknown leaves from Iao Valley Maui, dried coral fan.
FREE SHIPPING (USA)
Archival giclée fine art print.
- Printed with archival pigment inks on heavyweight matte 230gsm paper in order to guarantee flawless detail.
- Archival: this artwork will maintain its vibrant color for 200+ years with proper care.
- Giclée: the highest quality of fine art reproduction prints available.
*Pictures displaying frames are for reference only. Frames and matting are not included with this print.
- Free shipping in the USA.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for orders to be processed, printed, packaged, and shipped. This time frame ensures that the print you receive will be of the absolute highest quality.
- Prints are carefully wrapped in acid-free paper for extra protection, then rolled and packaged in postage tubes.
- All orders ship via USPS and US orders generally take 5-10 days to arrive at their destination.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any issue with your order.
*Elyssa Edgerly Fine Art is not responsible for Customs/VAT duties or fees on International orders.
Fine art prints will arrive carefully rolled in acid-free paper and packaged in shipping tubes. If you will be framing your print (recommended!) we suggest leaving the print inside the tube until delivery to the frame shop.
Open prints with clean hands in a clean environment.
Framing recommended with UV protected glass.